- Brochure Length 34′
- Actual Length?
- HW 644#
- Standard AC btu size?
- Large nightstands.
- No roof ladder. Is the roof truly walk-able?
- TV Spins from living room to bedroom and doesn’t extend into living room.
- The exterior quality of the Wilderness (non-2850) that we toured wasn’t great. Worried that the North Trail may have the same problems.
- Alternate: This is very similar to the Wilderness WD 2850 BH. Nearly the same floor plan but is slightly different.
- I think this is a very nice rig. Might have to be the one we get.
- This is our second choice TT but we haven’t been able to find one to tour.
- Toured a 36′ Model on 6/9/17 at Minneapolis Trailer Sales
- Personnel there seemed a little pushy and didn’t believe us when we told them what we wanted.
- They sold the 2850 unit before we could look at it so they wanted us to buy something else.
- The unit we looked at, even though it was new, had extra, non-factory caulking around the gutter extensions that was already cracked and peeling.
- Left me wondering about the quality of Heartland RVs. Maybe was just the camper we looked at and maybe it truly wasn’t a new TT that we were lead to believe.